FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Plastic baggies and wraps in our kitchens have become staples but cause long-lasting damage to our environment. Alternative options like zero waste bees wax wraps are a great solution that are both environmentally friendly and completely zero waste!
- Beeswax food wraps are made to be reused over and over again. Can last up to a year or longer!
- Made with beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth.
- Wash in COLD water dish soap.
- Do not use in microwaves or with hot temperatures.
- Just rinse with water, dry and store for easy reuse.
- Can be used to store fruits and veggies in the fridge, used to cover a dish or to take your lunch to-go!
- Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
- Package Includes:
- 1 Small Wrap 18 cm x 18 cm (7” x 7”)
- 1 Medium Wrap 25 cm x 25 cm (10” x 10”)
- 1 Large Wrap 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)
I’ve used these wraps for a month now with great success. Just fold them around the food you choose and that’s it! Package stays closed, food stays protected and does not dry out. When wrap is not needed, wipe it, fold it, and back in the drawer it goes!