FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Plastic baggies and wraps in our kitchens have become staples but cause long-lasting damage to our environment. Alternative options like zero waste bees wax wraps are a great solution that are both environmentally friendly and completely zero waste!
- Beeswax food wraps are made to be reused over and over again. Can last up to a year or longer!
- Made with beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth.
- Wash in COLD water dish soap.
- Do not use in microwaves or with hot temperatures.
- Just rinse with water, dry and store for easy reuse.
- Can be used to store fruits and veggies in the fridge, used to cover a dish or to take your lunch to-go!
- Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
- Package Includes: 3 Medium Wraps 25 cm x 25 cm (10” x 10”)