FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Traditional make-up wipes are made from a combination of things like polyester, polypropylene, cotton, wood pulp, and rayon fibers, many of which are not biodegradable and take years to breakdown in landfills. They are even worse for our sewer systems creating massive clogs and end up in landfills anyway!
Reusable make-up pads are an excellent alternative. Easy to use and much more environmentally friendly! A cute and stylish container to store all those new facial rounds will make an excellent addition to your bathroom!
- These wood containers are perfect for storing your reusable facial rounds in and even include a finger slot for pulling your rounds out.
- They are carved out of a 3.5"x3.5" Douglas Fir block and finished with a natural tung oil.
- Each container is unique and will vary in color and grain.
- Containers are handcrafted in Eugene, Oregon.
- This listing includes: One wood container for storing rounds.
- **Facial rounds sold separately**
- Container fits 20 rounds perfectly after washed and dried, as they do fluff up a bit.
Perfect container to store my reusable facial rounds! Handmade item, beautiful craftsmanship.