FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Bottled soaps, in both our kitchens and bathrooms, that come in thick plastic bottles have unfortunately become a common item in most of our homes. These bottles are rarely recyclable and spend 400+ years in landfills. Making the switch to a beautiful bar of soap saves TONS of plastic from our landfills and is a super simple swap you can make today!
- Our artisan made soaps by Lather Bar Soap Company are handcrafted with beautifully bright colors making them a stunning addition to any kitchen or bathroom! Can be used as a hand soap, or as a full body wash in the shower or tub.
- SMELLS LIKE: This bar of soap will transport you to an amazing day at the beach with notes of warm salty air, sea spray, warm sand, jasmine and mandarin.
- HOW TO USE: Use as a whole soap bar as is or cut into smaller pieces to wash hands, body and/or face. Use a soap dish to increase longevity and do not leave in pools of water as the soap may break down and become mushy.
- Due to its handmade nature, no two bars are a like.
- Each bar is approximately 4 oz.
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Cruelty Free. Phthalate, Paraben, SLS and Sulfate Free.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Aqua (Saratoga Spring Water), Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Flurophlogopite, Iron Oxide, Ground Pumice, Fragrance